With a very qualitative recruitment process, Genesis RH is able to recruit talents and nuggets throughout France by relying on top-of-the-range sourcing tools and the entrepreneurial, associative and sporting networks of the managers and their teams.
We are not headhunters, we create the desire and interest to work with us
Since the opening of the first branch in Mâcon, then Chalon sur Saône, Bourgoin-Jallieu, Villefranche-sur-Saône and Dijon, our company has placed more than 1,000 people in permanent and fixed-term positions in all sectors of activity, but only in qualified and professional positions. (Construction supervisors in the building and public works sector, boilermakers and workshop managers in the metal industry, draughtsmen in the design office, accountants, management controllers, production directors and managers, etc.)
Placement is an important part of our recruitment activities.
A relationship of mutual trust, At Genesis HR... you are a partner and at the heart of our common success!
A high-end recruitment approach based on business expertise with a team close to its clients.
Our commitment: to assist you in your job search and to offer you assignments that match your personal and professional goals.
- A reception from Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm, with a clear and always adapted answer
- A quick registration on our CV library or in our agency
- An appointment with a Genesis HR recruiter quickly in the event that your application matches our clients' needs.
- A very qualitative recruitment process: listening to the candidate's project, reference check in agreement with the candidate (exchange on know-how and behaviour with the last employers)
- In-depth discussions on the techniques of the profession, but also on the professional wishes of the candidate.
- An update on the candidate's professional experience and educational background.
- Carrying out adapted psycho-technical tests, business tests, whose sole purpose is to deepen the interview and the exchanges, and to correlate the specifications of the candidate client and the company client.
- Many advantages! Goodies, health insurance, training, housing assistance ...
- Recruitment of candidates
- Provision of the right profiles
- Ensure that delegated staff have the necessary skills and clearances
- Carrying out the obligatory administrative procedures for hiring (declarations and contracts)
- Preventing and managing sick leave and accidents at work
- Drawing up the payrolls of temporary employees
- Responding to requests from the temporary employee (developments, training, complaints)